Join The Conference See you on 25/06/2019
PPP International Finance Summit Overview
With government funding insufficient to plug the infrastructure gap, private capital availability to support Public-Private Partnerships is influenced by capital markets volatility, macroeconomic uncertainty, political and regulatory risks. The international PPP Finance Summit 2018 will provide a thorough analysis of the challenges and opportunities of financing Public-Private Partnership projects that are critical for enhancing economic growth rate, supporting competitiveness and improving living standards. Our 2018 Summit will bring together senior policy makers, infrastructure investment, financing and professional services experts and decision makers in the PPP and infrastructure ecosystem that will deliver vital market insights from MENA, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas and Africa. From establishing best practices surrounding legal framework and financing solutions, to discovering new strategies to attract and work with foreign capital, benchmarking against international PPP models and international experiences within the public and private sector, this event will explore the best ways of structuring the financing of Public-Private Partnership projects.
Registration & Refreshments
Chairperson’s welcome address
Networking Coffee Break
Networking Coffee Break
End of Conference Day One
Cocktail Drinks Reception Hosted by Grata International
Launch of ``Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure Principles of Policy and Finance, 2nd edition``
E. R. Yescombe
The International PPP Finance Summit 2018 is proud to provide a platform for the launch of the Second Edition of the universally acknowledged and probably the most authoritative monograph on PPPs globally – E.R. Yescombe’s “Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance”. Published in March 2018, the second edition is authored by E.R. Yescombe and Edward Farquharson under the title “Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure – Principles of Policy and Finance, Second Edition”. Both co-authors are speaking at the Summit. The book will be available for purchase from the registration desk. A book signing will be held on Day 2, following the Session on PPP and Infrastructure Challenges in Africa, moderated by E.R. Yescombe.
- Captures and explains the latest approaches, providing a comprehensive all-round guide for those on both the public- and private-sector sides of the table.
- Emphasises a step-by-step approach within a comprehensive, cross-referenced format.
- Includes clear explanations of PPP evaluation, structuring and financing concepts for the benefit of those new to the topic: no prior knowledge is assumed or required.
- Provides detailed reference points for more experienced practitioners.
- Draws from the authors’ experience and practice in both mature and developing PPP markets to provide a perspective on practical application of the key underlying principles.
- Includes a comprehensive glossary of technical and financial terms used in the PPP sector.
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Reach out to us and we’ll respond as soon as we can. To help us direct your enquiry to the correct team, please fill in the required fields or contact us on the details below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Suite 202, Bow Business Centre
153 – 159 Bow Road
London E3 2SE
Tel: +44 (0) 208 981 7514
Tel: +44 (0) 203 137 0436
Fax: +44 (0) 203 137 0435